Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tit-Tons

Heyooooo.....
Here's more...loveliness....
Do these cows look slanted to anyone else?
Debbie's so adorable she makes anyone look like a heathen, even ME!
Wow Nik, You win sexiest pose of the year.
She's thinking... "Mmmm, donuts."


Ha, we all know what this means...
All I had to say was "hey guys, I brought ice cream!"
Dani thought this shot rather clever.
GO UVU! That's what I always say.
She thought this shot to be even more clever. Petting is against the BYU honor code, and it is certainly not joke Danielle. Real people struggle with this violation of morality every day.

Sisters Dear, lovin' life and my company.
Nikbot, glamshot
I snuck a drive-in one in here.... TOUCH
Danielle acting as a bra for the large breasts behind her.
Debbie, seductive as heck.
Twin Juliet smiles, but which is the real Juliet???


Nik and Deb, fighting for their lives.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't where to start. Can't type much cause laughing so hard. More later.

Dani said...

OH you're joking. people are going to think i'm a huge pervert, what with the teton cupping and pelt petting. oh boy...

Dani said...

but i'm glad you finally got these pictures up....it helps me relive the memories so well.

Meg Duffy said...

I am the real Juliet...


Danielle is always acting like a bra.

deb said...

hahaha. I am still laughing. REally hard. I have the hiccups and it is probably going to kill me if I keep laughing this hard! Dani is always acting like a bra...hahahahaha. Really it's starting to hurt!

hayley said...

pah, you guys are all sooo nuts.