Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Photography Portfolio

So yesterday I saw listing for a photoshop/photo editing job for a photography company on Craig'slist. They said they wanted a photography portfolio and a photoshop portfolio, so I spent all afternoon (a few hours) getting this and my resume and cover letter together. I sent the email, and boing, it came right back at me, boomerang action and all. Sent it again, same thing happened. In the morning I went back to Craig'slist and it said that the listing had been flagged for removal, for whatever reason. Which means not only do I not get the job, I wasted several hours of my day yesterday.
So, to get something out of it, I thought I'd at least post the pictures I included in my photography portfolio on my infrequently visited blog. You may notice that a couple of you are in these pictures, I hope that doesn't offend you. As I have mentioned before, the colors and clarity shown here are hardly representative of the actual photgraphs. I'm such a snob.














6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome, Hayley. Too bad about that bogus job opportunity. At least you'll have these gems for the next time something comes along.

Where did you take the turtle picture?

I'm quite the angel.

hayley said...

I took the turtle picture in golden gate park in san francisco. they look like they'd be in a calendar of animals in love.

Meg Duffy said...

i like that nikki and i are both in your porfolio... where we belong.

Timmer said...

nice, hayley. i note i am not included. pooh.

hayley said...

Tim you and Danielle were almost included in a photo I took at your wedding, but it didn't make the final cut, though you and Danielle look hot. I'll post it anyway, how about that?

Anonymous said...

Love it! You should sell them on stock photo sites and make a little money. It's easy-peasy.