Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Seattle 4th. Again





HIIIIIII!!!!!!
SO I went to Seattle for the fourth of July. I was there 2 years ago for THE FOURTH also. It's a pretty great place. I had loads of fun.
Here I am making a sailboat

Here I am seeing the Seattle underground city

Here I am sailing with some sailors in a sailboat. We ran over a kayak with two people in it.

Here I am quenching my severe thirst with a gallon of distilled water.

Here I am with some street art. I love street art. Note the baby.

Here I am with some Dale Chihuly Foundry creations.

Here I am with some parachuting army men, 'cause guess what? I'm going skydiving for my birthday.

Here I am KRUMPIN'


In other news, I painted a mural for the "Extreme Makeoever: Home Edition" house they just built in Daybreak. I did the preliminary sketch, drew the name on the wall and painted the girl. Don't worry, just took ten hours.



In other other news: They asked me to be a lead teacher at my preschool, so currently I am in a 3-5 year-old class with another lead teacher because I must learn their "hways." Come fall I will begin my own classroom of 2 and 3 year-old children. Should be interesting.

If you would like details about the more intimate parts of my life, please do call or email. I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you went to Seattle! That's way exciting. Did you go with your boo, John? I'll have to call you soon to hear the deets.

Poor kayakers. They were probably in the way.

That mural is very awesome and cutesy. I bet that little girl loved it. What an honor for you to do that, young lady!

deb said...

I love when you fold yourself up in to a ball-like state.

Stefano Aragona, nipote di zia Ester e Raffaele Zicconi said...

Very intriguing photos, bye, stefano aragona