Sunday, October 2, 2011

6 Weeks

johnhayley.com

November 12, 2011
Salt Lake Temple


There are a mere 6 weeks left before John and I tie the knot.
Things are progressively busier busier busier.
We've made all the major decisions though.... save flowers.



Centerpieces


Noah's for the reception

Cake-a-licious lace cake



Bridesmaid Dresses


DIY crepe backdrop. I'm going to make this backdrop. We've already got the polaroid camera.

The invitations are being designed by my brother in a twenties style with natural papers.

The luncheon will be at the Joseph Smith Memorial building. Chances are, if you are reading this, you will be invited to that.

The reception is being catered by Kneaders.

My photographer is Jonnie Hartman. Check out her blog. My engagement pictures are supposed to be ready to view online on Friday.

My dress is currently being altered from 12 to a 0....:) pray that it turns out.

John and the men are probably wearing a darker khaki suit with a jade green tie.

Anything else?

6 comments:

deb said...

Music! I am loving all of these things you have posted.

Dani said...

YAAAYYY! So cool. I am still trying to come...we shall see...

smart alec said...

Oh my goodness I am SO excited for you!!! I heard about this fellow of yours from Deb, and I'm so glad you snagged such a keeper (well, and that he snagged you, because he's the lucky one).

Even though somehow I didn't send you an invite to my wedding (which I am so sorry about, I still don't know how it happened...I hope you can forgive me?), I was hoping and wondering if I could get an invite to yours? Pretty please :)

Yay for getting married!

Unknown said...

Oooh. I like the purple dress. I want to go to your luncheon. And I want Dani to be there, too.

deb said...

Also, it is probably the state of mind I am in, but when I saw the title of your blog I automatically thought pregnancy.

deb said...

I am taking over the comments on this blog. But I can NOT believe that your dress used to be a size 12. It was so beautiful and perfect. Nice bod.