Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey I/m Going to NYC!

Yeah, I'm going to New York.
For five days.
I'm flying to Rochester tomorrow morning. My friend Marcus will pick me and my friend Karina up and take us to Alfred, New York to take a look at his art school and some other schools. Then on Thursday we'll go into Manhattan and look at art, eat delicious Chinese, and much more luxurious lifestyle thingies. We might even go to Coney Island! It will be fun, pray for my and Karina's safety. We are very attractive young ladies, and we might have to fend off some nasties.
K thanks.
If I post another blog, then I'm alive.
Bye

4 comments:

Meg Duffy said...

Hayley!!!!!!! I have so many new york stories for you. I almost died TWICE! it is a dangerous city... but lovely.... you will fall in love as I did, have fun! carry a rape whistle.... come visit me in boston... much safer.

deb said...

I want to GO! And I am anxiously awaiting a post to know that you are alive. The end.

Dani said...

FEND OFF THOSE NASTIES! also, once i was in a review with gary (aka, yesterday) and we were talking about emily's work. he said, "okay, well the paintings are obviously not finished, right?"
and that made me think of you. and try not to laugh.

MJ said...

um you haven't posted another blog...are you alive???