Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Alive Truckas

Yes, I'm alive and well.
I just love New York. Though this experience was very much different from my last it was still great. I had a hard time with one of the persons I traveled with, but I will tell you more about that in person.
I am going to show the video this weekend upon my visit, but here's some eye candy to get you excited:
Me at South Seaport
We took Bob Marshall, my college art adviser, with us wherever we went
We stayed on Staten Island, just South of Manhattan. Here's the view
This is Karina and myself, delirious and overstimulated.
I noticed later when I was home that I accidentally flipped off the camera. Great fun.
This is my model shot, October 2008.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I was so worried you were not going to come back alive. good.
I loved the pictures...
I have learned in my 20 years on earth that flipping someone/something off is sometimes the only reasonable thing to do.

Unknown said...

that looks nice, real nice. i think im going to make a card board cut out of this picture. i love it.

Unknown said...

That's great. I can't wait to hear all about it. I agree with Meg, also.
Who is this person of whom you got sick of? I don't think that sentence made sense.
Surely the unwanted person wasn't Prof. Marshall?