Monday, November 10, 2008

Goings-on, if you will

Sorry Nikki, Missy, Meg, etc., you just were not there (in reference to the above photo)
I have many, many photographs I wish to post.
I am limited on time and patience, so I will see what I can do.
It has been a busy fall my friends, what with the election of the next president of the U.S. of A., Hallowizzeen, trips and the like. My life seems to be spiraling more and more out of control with each passing week. Luckily I have some work for the next couple of weeks, so that should be good.
Look at Dani's stoic gaze, she's probably thinking about an Arby's melt.
You know, fun in a grocery cart.
Sexy lady, right? More like Ghettogeekgirl
Talk about Cuddlycurvaciouscutie
Dani and Deb could pass for twins sometimes. I'm the black sheep, obviously.
Heyo
My Pumpkin
My pumpkin pimped out
aww
awwwww
awwwwwwwwww
look at that nice curve nik got
painting I'm working on
painting I'm working on
painting i'm working
painting I'm not working on. Oh wait, yes i am.
Nik and meg. Faces as window-washing english man tells deaf movie story
luvbugs
ha
satan's palace, aka alpine village halloween party.
Deb and I scared at satan's palace
deb bustin macarana moves like there ain't no tomorrow.
Chicka chicka Wut? truckas!
MOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!
This is my friend Jamee and me. Mostly for Dani, who always asks who she is. We've known eachother since I was six months and she was five months.
This is me after I voted. That smile is because I voted for the lesser of the two evils knowing all too well he had no chance in H-E-double hockeysticks of winning.

K bye

3 comments:

deb said...

Wow.

Woooooow.

Becca said...

hey! thanks so much for coming and helping with Nikki's bridals! You kept her smile real and adorable. haha. no but for real -- thanks. that was handy.

Unknown said...

Those pictures at breakfast are probably the funniest things I've ever seen.

Also, I like that painting with the feline in it (a tiger?...can't remember).

Also, what a lovely, horrifying pumpkin you carved!