Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Notorious B.I.G.

R.I.P. NOTORIOUS B.I.G.



Twelve years after his passing, the new movie entitled "Notorious," chronicling the one and only Notorious B.I.G.'s life, is coming to theaters Friday, January 16, 2009. Due to its R-rating I cannot view the delicious Biggie Smalls biography at this time. Instead, I'm blogging.
I'm bringing the BIG life of Biggie Smalls to the attention of my lil, white female friends. It's the least that I can do in honor of a glorious life lived and ended in the name of NOTORIOUS.

The following is a collection of photos I have carefully gathered since the passing of Biggie on March 4, 1997.

Here Biggie is, doin' what Biggie do bestBiggie, so articulate
Here Biggie can be seen dwelling in the hip-hop heavens with some other Rap giants you may or may not have heard of. 2 Pac for example

Biggie was lux. Ultra lux. Don't mess with Biggie lux.
Jamaican Biggie
Action Figure biggie. As you can see, Biggie get much action. Take that how you will


Biggie speaks the stories of the heart.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I feel like I just watched that new R-rated movie. Thanks a lot, Hayley. I watched a little documentary on TV once about 2Pac. Pretty sad, but funny at the same time. Those crazies. Getting themselves killed.

hayley said...

oh yeah. I didn't pre-screen them, now that you mention it.
It's all for the love of the game, Nikki. They can't stop, the game needs them.

Dani said...

uhhhhh....i don' think you should post pictures of gansters on your blog. it is so pretentious.

Unknown said...

It's about time you posted again, haybot.