Saturday, January 3, 2009

Who Do YOU Think I Look Like?

As long as I can remember people have told me I look like someone else, famous or no. Once, while I was attending BYU I met a young man who insisted that I was currently in a class with him that I had never heard of. It happens all the time, at the mall, at school and at church.
Upon my transition to the University 16th ward of Salt Lake City I found it common and almost inevitable that each person I met would relate me to a famous person.
For example, Nick Boyer insists that I look exactly like Feist.
Brother Wonderly, of the bishopric, says I look like Liv Tyler.And another girl, who's name escapes me, told me I looked like someone on The Gilmore Girls, like maybe a friend of Rory's of something.
You get the idea.
So now I want to know....
Who do you think I look like?

No comments: