Thursday, February 4, 2010

Senior Year.... oF High School

I thought, for your viewing pleasure, I'd post some old-er pictures.

2004, Graduation at E-Center
Look, I'm at the pinnacle, crazy hair, braces and all.

I painted this "Daniel in the Lion's Den" for my seminary building. Note that "Daniel" has some updated attire...

The usual superstar/right-angled hand pose after graduation:

Senior dinner dance. These are the only two people I still talk to from high school. Seriously.



AND for the heck of it, I thought I'd throw in some really old pictures of me and Russell. This is probably the spring of 2005.

I think Russell's wearing K-Swiss in this picture:

Ah, so young and free, uninhibited by the pains of love or having to make a living...
Russell had to ride the donkey. I don't remember if that was a volunteer choice by him or if it was simply his lot to sit spread-legged on a funnier version of a horse.

Wow, we look sooooo young, my complexion was incredible, pores small, virtually no blemishes, why do we have to grow old!!!! Plus, Russell is wearing my sister's jacket,

4 comments:

Dani said...

I know this might not be possible, but...it actually looks like you've LOST weight since high school. I know. crazy.

hayley said...

yes, Danielle, that IS impossible. I've been the same weight since like ninth grade. I just wore baggier clothes. I was ashamed of my body, the skeletal nature of it... so I hid it beneath folds of fabric... ah.. so tragic!

deb said...

you look good on a horse. Personally they scare to beep out of me. But you know. Horses are fun from a distance. I remember you telling me that Russell used to dress like that, but I just didn't believe it.

Unknown said...

Wow, your sense of style has changed dramatically since then.