Monday, October 11, 2010

8

1. What's one thing you're really glad happened in the past week?
I spent some quality time with my grandmother, in which we embraced and told each other we love each other and I almost cried.
2. What are you favorite things to wear?
Skinny Jeans and baggy t-shirt.
3. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Making lots of dough as a creative talent. Married. One or two children. Living in a lovely house in a warm climate.
4. What's your most relaxing pastime?
Painting.
5. Have you read any good books lately that you wish to share?
The Mastery of Love. Okay so i've only read the first few chapters, but it's good so far.
6. What's one of your favorite dinners to make?
Eggplant Parmesan.
7. Where do you wish you were right now (time or place) or why are you happy where you're at?
I wish I was in Europe experiencing art, culture and food, sharing the gospel and learning about people different from me.
8. When are you going to call me next?
Good question. Have I ever called you? In fact, I don't think I ver emailed you back...I'd like to just come visit you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your grandma is quite the amazing woman.

I want to visit Stephanie, too!