Sunday, May 31, 2009

16-hour VEGAS

Well, it was my first time to Vegas since... I don't know, middle school? and I was there for a total of 16 hours, all because of these guys.
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE
at House of Blues...

and this girl, dear Meg.













We did some roaming and site-seeing in our scant spare time also. Including viewing the lions at MGM, the gorgeous lobby of the Bellagio (note the Dale Chihuly glass ceiling,) as well as a couple fountain shows. The strip itself was of course... stimulating, to say the least. It was awesome!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I thought I was invited to go with you guys. Guess not.

Stephanie said...

That was weird seeing Eric on your wall. I see Meg has bridged the gap between our friends of days past and our friends of days present.

hayley said...

what's even weirder, Stephanie, is that YOU are looking at my blog!!!! I just remembered I had a dream with you in it last night... I was at your provo apartment... how strange...

Stephanie said...

Yeah, well the world a new place these days. Hayley. Tell me your email address so I can invite you to see mine!

hayley said...

my email is
hayley@labrums.org