Friday, June 12, 2009

aks me, I teya

A- Attached or single: SINGLE. I'm the last one standing, besides Missy I guess, but she's still young and thriving. Meg and Hana don't count. They're otherwise engaged.
B- Best Friend: I agree with Missy. I've never felt that I had the quintessential "best friend," but I've had some peeps that have been real good to me. Russell's been a really spectacular friend. Christie's been there for me through some doosies. Jamee's my childhood best. And all ya'll I met at Glenhood and through Glenhood are pretty great too.
C- Cake or Pie: This is the toughest question on the roster. I love all desserts. I mean desserts, not candy. I think pie might be in the lead by the slightest margin. I just love crust so much. Especially my mother's crust. That sounded kind of weird. But there are some cakes on the otherhand that make me want to eat my heart out. You know who you are (note the satirical reference to Danielle's post.)
D- Day of choice: uh... Friday... if I have ronchy plans. If not, Sunday. I feel renewed and spiritualized on Sunday. Note the polarity of my answer.
E- Essential Item: The Pill. If you know what I mean.
F- Favorite Color: This is like asking a mathematician which algebraic expression he prefers. Okay, not it's not. It's much more ridiculous than that. I like ultramarine and yellow ochre quite a bit. A good opaque cerulean is fabulous. OH and i musn't forget burnt sienna. All are great accent colors. I like accent colors. I like vivid, saturated colors in general. I like analogous neutrals as well.
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Worms. Red and white ones.
H- Hometown: The big WJ. West Jordan, UT. Yes, it is West of the Jordan River. THE Jordan river. You know, the only river in the world to mimic the River Jordan in Israel that runs North from the Dead Sea to the Sea of Galilee. The Jordan river runs North from the Utah Lake to the Great Salt Lake. Or something like that.
I- Indulgence(s): BUYING TONS OF CLOTHES with LITTLE MONEY.
J- January or July: I love JULY. After all, it is my birth month. And the birth month of my state, blessed Utah. And the birth month of our nation, the greatest nation on Earth, the US of A!
K- Kids: 3-4.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: art. More importantly, okay MUCH more importantly, Jesus.
M- Marriage Date: Sep
N- Number of Siblings: 2 bro 2 sis.
O- Oranges or Apples: I'd rather have a fresh pineapple. Or a beer.
P- Phobias or Fears: getting stuck at a job I hate, thereby not being able to live the carazy life I envision for myself.
Q- Quotes: My whole existence has been an output of worthwhile and memorable quotes. I can't simply choose willy-nilly.
R- Reason To Smile: Summertime. And I'm young. And Jesus Loves me.
S- Season: SUMMER. I love Summer soo much. It brings me a great deal of happiness.
T- Tag Three: whatever, I don't even know how to do that and I don't care.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I make violent punching motions when I run up the stairs really fast to my room. I think Debbie's the only one I've ever told about that.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I'm pretty VEG. I like Salmon a great deal. A fine, well-prepared steak here and there. I despise poultry. oh, I like hot dogs.
W- Worst Habit: mimicking people, but what's most annoying is that I don't just repeat exactly what they say, I make it sound 425 times more annoying or insolent. I do it ALL the time, it's pretty much the main source of my comedy. Sometimes I wonder if people notice and think A: she's a jerk, B: make you're own jokes lamewad, don't just repeat other people's.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Strangely enough, I DO have a preference. After my car accident December 07, I had an X-ray of my neck. I hated holding still. Then I had physical therapy where they administered an "ultrasound" at each of my visits. Now, this ultrasound didn't involve any babies, it was in fact a deep heating mechanism which aided in easing the tension and gigantic knots located within my back, shoulders and neck. So, I prefer ultrasounds. Thank you car crash of December, 07, you allowed me to answer the stupidest question on the list with some sort of partiality.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pretzel Time pretzels with honey mustard. Salmon with homemade mango salsa. Sweet potato french fries with special sauce. Deliciously crafted desserts.
Z- Zodiac: Cancer!!!!

3 comments:

smart alec said...

you know when you read a blog and you think of all these things you want to comment on, but then you get to the comment part and you forget everything? well, that is what just happened. but i think you should take it as a compliment because that means there were so many things i wanted to say that my brain overloaded. basically you are awesome. the end....and sorry for the longness.

Unknown said...

You are a letter E thief.

I actually do prefer ultrasounds, as well. I get them at the chiropractor. Boy, do they feel good!

hayley said...

i don't even use the pill. i just wanted to tick Nikki off.